In this role, you will be responsible for the development and testing of firmware, and to ensure high quality delivery for Scorpio Electric’s electric motorcycle. The candidate for this role will require to be both hands-on in software/firmware development and project management support.
- Participate in product requirement definitions.
- Define firmware and communication architecture
- Develop firmware requirement, specification documentations, test strategy/methodology, test plans and cases
- Develop firmware and communication protocol via CAN, Bluetooth, BLE and mobile internet
- Develop drivers and abstraction layers for application development
- Support PCBA design inputs and system level integration with Electrical/Electronics and System Engineers
- Conduct validation tests and participate in design reviews
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with firmware development in full product development cycle
- Experience with one of ARM, Aurix, MPC or SPC5 series of microcontrollers.
- Proven C/C++ coding capabilities
- Experience in cross-functional development debugging with Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical team
- Familiar with microcontroller GPIO, CAN, ADC, PWM, timers, interrupt, DMA, etc.
- Familiar with validation process, requirements management system, issue tracker and version control
- Able to learn and work independently as well as team player in a lean environment
- Good written and oral communication skill
Experience in one or more of the following domains will be advantageous:
- Bootloader and OTA
- IoT and Cloud architecture
- Real-time system architecture and design
- Functional Safety, hazard analysis, FMEA, V-design process
- Quality management system environment (ISO9001)
- AUTOSAR, MATLAB tools, Hightex or embedded development tools (emulators, oscilloscope)